Cheap flights to La Serena, Chile
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flights to Chile
This is useful information about La Serena
Temp on Avg for this month inLa Serena61.2 °FSource: World Weather Online
Avg monthly rainfall inLa Serena0.74 inSource: World Weather Online
Rate of exchange inLa Serena$10.00 = $0.02Source: Open Exchange Rates
More useful information about La Serena
- With much of the country possessed of a desert climate, pack clothes for a variety of temperatures.
- The country has become a producer of first-rate wine.
- One way flights to Chile can be inexpensive, but you need to book a return or onward ticket before entry.
- June to October is usually Chile’s off season due to high rainfall and cold temperatures.
- It’s easy to book last minute flights to Chile from certain cities that have direct flights to the country.
- Direct flights to Chile are available from Miami, Atlanta, New York, Dallas-Fort Worth and Los Angeles.
- Santiago is Chile’s bustling capital city.
- Chile’s major cities are usually in season year-round.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in La Serena?
Cheap meal $7.81
Large bottle of water $1.23
One-way ticket (local transport) $1.09
Pair of jeans $50.77
Meal at McDonald's or similar $5.47
Imported beer (0.33 liter) $4.69
Small bottle of water (0.33 liter) $0.73
3 bedroom apartment in the suburbs $585.85