Cheap flights to Kagoshima, Japan
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flights to Japan
Interesting information about Kagoshima
Foreign-exchange rate inKagoshima¥10.00 = $0.09Source: Open Exchange Rates
More useful information about Kagoshima
- There are plenty of temples, shrines, and museums to explore filled with Japan’s history and culture.
- The peak seasons are when the Japanese are on holiday: New Year’s, Golden Week, and the Obon Festival.
- After your direct flight to Japan, take a tour of Ryoanji Temple which houses a famous Zen garden.
- Your last minute flight to Japan will land you in the middle of modern culture and technology at its best.
- One way flights to Japan can land at Tokyo Haneda Airport or Fukuoka Airport.
- Take a trip to Hiroshima and visit the Peace Memorial Park.
- The end of August through September is typhoon season in Japan.
- Japan has the world’s most efficient train service from the Shinkansen (Bullet Train) to steam locomotives.