Cheap flights to Worthing, Barbados
Located on the south coast of Barbados and only a short walk to the bustling St. Lawrence Gap is the resort town of Worthing, one of the busier and more populated towns in Barbados. While the atmosphere is laid-back and passive, travelers booking Barbados flights to Worthing won’t be short of things to do. From sunbathing and wave-riding to local flare and festivals, Worthing has something for every type of traveler. Easily accessible by boat from the other Barbados resort towns, vacations in Worthing are worth every penny.
Worthing Travel Information
- Familes are saving on fancy resort vacations by booking cheap flights to Worthing. Located on the southern coast of Barbados, Worthing is home to pristine, white beaches and calm waves which offer ample opportunities for water sports and other leisure activities that'll keep the whole family entertained.
- Check out Welchman Hall Gully, one of Barbados' most breathtaking reserves. This tropical forest is home to several fascinating species of flora and fauna native to Barbados, including families of green monkeys that can be viewed at feedings between the months of January and July.
- Head to the Harry Bayley Observatory on your last night before your return Worthing flight for celestial views seen only in Barbados. Views of planets and unparalleled views of the moon are viewable from Harry Barry Observatory, the only observatory in the Eastern Caribbean.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flights to Barbados
More useful information about Worthing
- Grantley Adams International (BGI) is where your one way flight to Barbados will touch down.
- Enjoy Barbadian cuisine at restaurants on St. Lawrence and Bay Streets.
- With over 25 sites to dive on the island's west coast, diving opportunities are abundant and versatile.
- Explore fantastic underwater caves carved out by the sea after your last minute flights to Barbados.
- Bikes and mopeds are available and an easy choice for sporadic day trips with frequent stops.
- Admire the architecture: Victorian homes, artistic hotels, and wooden chattel houses.
- Visitors booking direct flights to Barbados can still expect to experience some British influence.
- Cheap flights to Barbados can be purchased if your travel dates and times are flexible.