Flights to North Carolina
This is useful information about Winston-Salem
Temp on Avg for this month inWinston-Salem52.2 °FSource: World Weather Online
Average monthly rainfall inWinston-Salem3.35 inSource: World Weather Online
More useful information about Winston-Salem
- The state has a coastline in the east and mountains in the west that present a variety of weather conditions.
- Book a direct flight to North Carolina, which was named for King Charles I and is a haven for history lovers.
- High Point, the "The Home Furnishings Capital of the World," boasts the world’s largest chests of drawers.
- Biltmore House, the home of the Vanderbilts, is the largest privately owned home in the U.S.
- Take a last minute flight to North Carolina for skiing in The Great Smoky Mountains.
- In 1903, the Wright Brothers powered the first North Carolina flight at Kill Devil Hill near Kitty Hawk.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Winston-Salem?
One-way ticket (local transport) $1.00
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle) $2.92
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter) $1.00
Large bottle of water $2.10
Imported beer (0.33 liter) $4.50
1 hour taxi waiting fee $36.50
1 mile taxi journey $2.10
1 bedroom apartment downtown $750.00
Cheap meal $10.00