Whether you want to party like a rock star or relax in a sun-filled sanctuary, St. Barts is the destination for you. St. Barts popularity as a premier resort destination has exploded since the likes of Beyoncé Knowles, Jay-Z, Mariah Carey and Marc Jacobs have basked in the sun on the island’s sandy shores.
Whether or not you see a famous face or two on your flight to St. Barts makes no difference – there are plenty of first-rate accommodations, restaurants and picture-perfect beaches awaiting you in this tropical oasis. The island is famous for its exclusivity, and seats on flights to St. Barts continue to fill up with celebrities, moguls and members of royal families from around the globe looking to relax in the lap of beachside luxury.
Located in the French West Indies, St. Bart’s is a Caribbean paradise that has visitors from around the world flocking to its shores for sun, sand and sumptuous gourmet cuisine. If you’re looking to live the high life, or at least vacation like someone who does, book your St. Barts flight today for a getaway that’ll give you simply the best in beaches, sensational shopping and fantastic food.
St Barthelemy Travel Information
- Looking for something to do when you’re taking a break from the beach? Splurge on some designer duds with the cash you saved on your cheap flight to St. Barts with a shopping spree. Gustavia, the capital of St. Bart’s, is a luxurious city packed with designer boutiques and high-end restaurants to suit the tastes of the island’s exclusive visitors. Gustavia’s main strip is on par with that of the Champs D’ Lysées of Paris and Manhattan’s own Fifth Avenue with Chanel, Gucci and Fendi boutiques basking in the Caribbean sun.
- If you were hoping to spend the winter holidays in this French West Indian paradise, book your flight to St. Barts fast: This is the busiest time of year to visit St. Barts, and accommodations on the small island fill up quickly for the festivities.
- Don’t even think about boarding your return St. Barts flight before hitting the beach! St. Barts is home to 14 immaculate, white sandy stretches. Favorite sunning spots include St. Jean Beach, Corossol and Saline, and several of these beaches can be reached on foot from downtown Gustavia.
- If you see a famous face or two on your flight to St. Barts, don’t be surprised: St. Barts is a favorite destination amongst Hollywood’s elite, with the likes of Uma Thurman, Penelope Cruz, David Letterman, Julianne Moore, Steven Spielberg, Beyoncé Knowles and Leonardo DiCaprio gracing the island particularly in the winter months.
Flight deals to St Barthelemy
USA departure airports for flights to St Barthelemy
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to St Barthelemy
Other user searches
- Flights to Ouarzazate from Fort Dodge
- Cheap American Airlines flights
- Flights from Atlanta to Reagan National
- Flights from New York to Spain
- Flights Youngstown-Warren Regional from Albany International
- Dallas to Ibiza flights
- Flights from Northern Maine Rgnl at Presque Isle to Aberdeen International
- Who flies to Daytona Beach
- Cheap flights to India from Chicago
- Flights to Barcelona from Los Angeles