Cheap flights to Schiphol (AMS)
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) is the busiest airport in the Netherlands and the fifth-largest in Europe, making it one of the continent’s most important flight hubs. With its close proximity to Amsterdam and great rail and road connections to the rest of the country (and Europe), it’s easy to see why Schiphol has become so popular. The fantastic shopping opportunities, helpful staff and popular facilities at Schiphol will probably keep at the top of the list for many years to come.
Being a major air hub in Europe, there is never a shortage of activities and shopping opportunities for passengers traveling to and from Schiphol. Passengers need not be intimidated by the size of Schiphol because it operates out of one easy-to-navigate terminal centered on a shopping plaza stocked with loads of great buys and fun things to do.
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is a hub for KLM Airlines. It is also the European hub for Delta as well as Amsterdam Airlines, Arkefly, Vueling, Transavia and Martinair. With so many airlines focusing on Schiphol it’s easy to find flights to Amsterdam. Cheap flights to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol can be booked on low-cost carriers such as easyJet and bmi, which usually make use of the low-cost wing of the airport, known as the H-pier.
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is a fantastic airport for travelers. While it has all of the amenities one would expect from a world-class airport and a number of unexpected facilities and entertainment options too, it still manages to have a personal touch and enough quiet spaces to make even the most highly strung air traveler feel relaxed.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Schiphol
USA departure airports for flights to Schiphol
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Schiphol
- New York (NYC)
- San Antonio (SAT)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Miami (MIA)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Houston (IAH)
- Newark (EWR)
- Boston (BOS)
- Denver (DEN)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Sanford (SFB)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Oranjestad (AUA)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Panama City (PTY)
- Albany (ALB)
- Dayton (DAY)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Nashville (BNA)
- Portland (PDX)
- Milwaukee (MKE)
- Fort Myers (RSW)
- Greenville (GSP)
- Knoxville (TYS)
Interesting information about Schiphol
More useful information about Schiphol
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.