Cheap flights to Pueblo Memorial (PUB)
When is the best time to visit Pueblo?
The peak season for visiting Colorado is during the summer months of July and August, so flights at this time are likely to be more expensive than at other times of year. Keep a sharp eye out, though, and you are sure to be able to find some discounts and cut price last minute deals even during this peak time. To beat the school holiday crowds and enjoy a cheaper visit, why not fly to Pueblo during October or May? The weather in Pueblo is wonderfully temperate all year round, and many people prefer the cooler transitional seasons to the sizzling summer months. Visit during one of the city's many annual music festivals, or during a traditional feast like Thanksgiving to enjoy the festive atmosphere.
Why visit Pueblo?
If you love museums, then you will love Pueblo, as fascinating, quirky, and informative exhibitions are plentiful here, with museums catering for visitors of all interests and age groups. The Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum is a great place for fans of engineering and technology, and the Rosemount Museum is also a beautiful place to visit as it is set in an old strawberry-coloured mansion. A visit to the Rosemount Museum is a must if you visit Pueblo during the Christmas period, as at this time of year it puts on special events and exhibits, especially for kids. The San Isabel National Forest is an absolutely stunning place to visit: you can really lose yourself in this magical woodland. Another beautiful place for a stroll in Pueblo is the Historic Arkansas Riverwalk of Pueblo, great for working off a meal in one of the city's many delicious restaurants.
Getting around Pueblo
There is a good network of public buses in Pueblo. One handy tip for using these buses is to buy yourself a bus pass, as even if you are only visiting Pueblo for a short time, using a bus pass will help you to save money compared to paying for each journey in cash. Take advantage of the special tour buses to enjoy guided tours to, from, and around the main sights in Pueblo. Hiring a car or taking a taxi are other popular options for getting around the city. Pueblo has good road links to neighbouring cities, so you can explore further afield if you want.
Getting from the Airport to Pueblo
Pueblo Memorial Airport (PUB) is located just 6 miles (10 km) to the east of Pueblo town centre. Take a taxi, hire a car, or hop on an airport shuttle to get to your hotel after your flight touches down in Pueblo. Sharing a taxi with other passengers going the same way as you can help you to reduce your fare down to the same as a bus ride, but provide a more comfortable journey.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Pueblo Memorial
This is useful information about Pueblo Memorial
More useful information about Pueblo Memorial
- The ski resorts' peak travel time is in winter and they are as crowded in July as they are in February.
- Check out the Denver Zoo during your trip to The Centennial State, with over 3,500 different animals calling it home.
- The western part of the state comprises of beautiful remote desert canyons and the remnants of the cliff cities.
- Consider planning a day trip to the Elitch Gardens amusement park after booking your flight.
- The Denver Mint has been open since 1906, and is still operating and producing coins for circulation.
- Denver International Airport includes hubs to airlines such as Frontier Airlines and United.
- Many cyclists take last minute Colorado flights since interstate highway shoulders are open for bicycle use.
- Colorado averages 296 sunny days a year. There isn’t much precipitation in the lower elevations.
- Visitors booking direct Colorado flights during winter have a soft-spot for ski travel.
- After your one way flight to Colorado, you’re sure to find yourself in the land of purple mountains majesty.