Flights to South Africa
Interesting information about Pietermaritzburg
Avg temp for this month inPietermaritzburg85.1 °FSource: World Weather Online
Avg monthly rainfall inPietermaritzburg6.3 inSource: World Weather Online
Foreign-exchange rate inPietermaritzburgR1.00 = $0.07Source: Open Exchange Rates
More useful information about Pietermaritzburg
- The Spoornet rail connects the major cities; Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, Cape Town, and Durban.
- South Africa has 20 national parks, of which Kruger is the largest and best-known.
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park is composed of the Kalahari Gemsbok National Park and Gemsbok National Park.
- Whale watchers should take last minute flights to South Africa between mid-June and the end of October.
- Take the cable car to the top of Table Mountain in Cape Town, whooshing up the mountain in less than 10 minutes.
- Travelers on one way flights to South Africa can view breaching whales at Hermanus, south of Cape Town.
- In general, the weather is sunny and hot in the summer months (December to April) in South Africa.
- The country is a year-round destination so cheap direct flights to South Africa can always be found.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Pietermaritzburg?
One-way ticket (local transport) $1.09
Large bottle of water $1.16
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle) $0.65
1 bedroom apartment downtown $199.31
1 mile taxi journey $0.58
Pair of Nike shoes $79.72
Local draught beer (0.5 liter) $1.45
Taxi - fixed fee $2.54
Meal at McDonald's or similar $3.62