At just 2.3 miles (3.7km) east of downtown Ontario, Ontario International Airport (ONT) is a small but well-equipped alternative to Los Angeles Airport and John Wayne Airport for passengers flying to California.
The number of flights to Ontario International Airport has been declining steadily in recent years (there were 4.8 million passengers in 2010, but the terminals are built to handle twice that) - some say due to the lack of direct flights to major destinations, in comparison with other airports nearby. However, those who use the airport agree that it is a convenient alternative, well connected to nearby air fields and towns, easy to get in and out of, clean and with good basic facilities.
Flight deals to Ontario International
USA departure airports for flights to Ontario International
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Ontario International
- New York (NYC)
- Baltimore (BWI)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- Houston (IAH)
- Denver (DEN)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Sacramento (SMF)
- Dallas (DFW)
- El Paso (ELP)
- Miami (MIA)
- Oakland (OAK)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
- San Jose (SJC)
- Mexico City (MEX)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Santa Rosa (STS)
- Washington (WAS)
- Portland (PDX)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Missoula (MSO)
- Lexington (LEX)
- Flint (FNT)
- Gulfport (GPT)
- Tucson (TUS)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Albuquerque (ABQ)
Interesting information about Ontario International
More useful information about Ontario International
- Sacramento is growing, offering affordable homes to those seeking California weather.
- The peak season for one way flights to California is the summer.
- Check out our family travel tips you’ll be the one asking “are we there yet?”
- Direct flights to California are easy since it has over 15 airports.
- California's Anaheim is home to Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm.
- Pack your bags and go, because you can be miles away by the end of the day with our tips on last minute deals.
- Fly to California and go to San Francisco to see The Golden Gate Bridge and Fisherman’s Wharf.
- After your last minute flight to California, driving is the best way to get around the state.
- For California wineries, visit Napa and Sonoma Valley.
- Take your family somewhere and still have enough cash to splurge on souvenirs with our budget vacation tips.
Other user searches
- Detroit to Birmingham flights
- Flights New York to Miami
- Cheap flights from Omaha to Ascona
- Flights to Wyoming from Dallas
- Chicago to Las Vegas
- Cheap flights to Dallas from New York
- Flight deals to Auckland
- Newark Liberty International cheapest flight
- Newark to Africa flights
- Flights from San Jose to Heathrow