Cheap flights to Monaco
Feeling fabulous? Then book a flight to Monaco. The birthplace of glitz, glamour and divine distinction, Monaco exudes wealth and prosperity at every bend. The country’s alluring legacy was heightened by the marriage of Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III in 1956. They met in Cannes during the famous film festival, fell in love at a photo shoot, and the rest, as they say, is history. Although their lives ended too soon, the prestige and adoration of Princess Grace and Prince Rainier III live on. Book a flight to Monaco to experience it yourself.
Today, travelers booking flights to Monaco do so with one thing in mind: a good time. The unofficial capital of Monte Carlo is a playground for the rich and famous. From sun-drenched days and steamy nights, and only steps away from one of the most famous Royal families, it’s no wonder Monaco flights are packed with travelers wanting a taste of the good life. This isn’t the place for budgets – not even a cheap flight to Monaco can save your bank account. This country is packed full of luxury and everything within reach is priced accordingly. Keep a divine sense about you while you’re traveling Monaco … with more millionaires per capita than any other country, it’s possible your next flight to Monaco will be on a royal jet.
Monaco has long, sunny summers that see little rain and average temperatures of 82 F. It can mild and wet in the winter, and temperatures fall to 50 F in December and January, but it’s also the cheapest time to fly.
Best Time to Fly to Monaco
Whether you’re booking a winter holiday or spending your summer vacation along the Mediterranean coast, there’s no wrong time to reserve a seat on a flight to Monaco.
Peak Season: Cheap flights to Monaco are hard to come by in the summer months, but if you plan enough in advance you could score with cheap airline tickets to Monaco and join the massive amounts of tourists flocking to the Mediterranean coast. Make your Monaco travel reservations months in advance if you’re planning on hitting the beach during Monaco’s peak season, which lasts from May through the end of September.
Off-peak Season: Monaco is enjoyable year-round courtesy of its temperate weather and Mediterranean location, but cheap flights to Monaco are commonly found when the crowds lessen in the fall and spring The temperature is a little chillier and the streets are less crowded, but you’ll still get the full Monaco-effect. Blustery seasonal winds make an appearance from the end of November through early April, so be sure to pack accordingly to accommodate potential swings in temperature.
Getting around Monaco
When your flight to Monaco lands, you can take a taxi, charter bus or train to get downtown. The city is easily seen on foot, but you can hop on one of the five bus lines that run between the beaches and local landmarks. You can also take one of the seven ‘elevators’ to different Monaco neighborhoods.
Monaco Travel Information
- Stop and smell the roses, quite literally, after your Monaco flight. The Princess Grace Rose Garden at Fontvieille is a breathtaking tribute to the iconic former Princess of Monaco and movie star, who died tragically in a car crash along the Monte Carlo coast. Inaugurated in his wife’s memory by Prince Rainier III in 1984, the rose garden is comprised of 4,000 stunning rose trees and is an essential stop on any Monaco itinerary. If the kids are antsy after your flight to Monaco, head straight to the Oceanographic Museum and Aquarium for a fascinating visit to a world under the sea. The aquarium has been around since the turn of the 20th century, and its collection of 4,000 species of water wildlife is especially endearing on days too dreary for the beach.
- Looking to spend those last euros before you board your Monaco flight home? Be sure to stop by the Condamine Market for souvenirs, handicrafts, and friendly bartering to score bargains with the merchants. Since its establishment in 1880, the open-air Condamine Market has been a great place for strolling and browsing the local wares.
- Well known for its elite status as a ritzy Mediterranean beach town, a trip to Monaco isn’t complete without a visit to one of the area’s sandy stretches. Larvotto Beach is the main public beach and offers excellent swimming as well as an array of shore side restaurants and entertainment.
- As host to the European Poker Tour Grand Final each year, plenty of pros are booking flights to Monaco to try their luck at the Monte Carlo Casino. If forking over your chips for the casino’s notoriously high bets doesn’t quite strike your fancy, mosey through the casino to admire its stunning architecture, impeccable gardens and incomparable Mediterranean views.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
USA departure airports for flights to Monaco
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Monaco
- New York (NYC)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- St Louis (STL)
- Houston (IAH)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Orlando (MCO)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Newark (EWR)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Washington (WAS)
- Boston (BOS)
- Baltimore (BWI)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Denver (DEN)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Kansas City (MCI)
- Austin (AUS)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Columbus (CMH)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Honolulu (HNL)
Flights to Europe
More useful information about Monaco
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.