Flights to Lithuania
Interesting information about Klaipeda
Temp on Avg for this month inKlaipeda35.1 °FSource: World Weather Online
Avg rainfall for this month inKlaipeda2.5 inSource: World Weather Online
Foreign-exchange rate inKlaipedaLt1.00 = $0.31Source: Open Exchange Rates
More useful information about Klaipeda
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Klaipeda?
Pair of jeans $65.99
3 course meal for 2 $32.09
A dozen eggs $1.58
Large bottle of water $0.69
Cheap meal $5.35
Imported beer (0.33 liter) $1.28
Meal at McDonald's or similar $5.08
Pair of Nike shoes $94.93
Bottle of wine $4.74
One-way ticket (local transport) $0.86