Cheap flights to Dalaman (DLM)
One of three airports serving southwest Turkey, Dalaman International Airport is the perfect entry-point for tourists looking to access the golden Turkish Riviera areas of Datca, Marmaris, Gocek, Dalyan, Sarıgerme, Fethiye, Oludeniz, Kalkan and Kas.
Flights to and from Dalaman International Airport are provided by a number of airlines, offering connections to more than 120 destinations across Turkey, Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
Featuring a new terminal building – the ATM International Terminal, which cost around $150 million to build – the passenger transit experience at Dalaman Airport is said to be improving day by day. If nothing else, the use of natural lighting in the main lobby of the terminal building is a really nice touch.
Search and compare: cheap flights to Dalaman
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Dalaman
Useful information about Dalaman
More useful information about Dalaman
- When your direct flight to Turkey arrives, you’ll be in a country of mystery and mystique.
- If you’re looking for quick trips, and opportunities to met locals, hop on one of the Dolmuses (minibuses).
- Find a cheap one way flight to Turkey and enjoy the Turkish hospitality while you savor all the history.
- Turkey’s proximity to both the Aegean and Mediterranean coasts make for scorching and arid summers.
- For high rollers, Nisantasi may be a great first stop straight from your Turkey flight.
- The country is divided between Europe and the Middle East and is a melting pot of sacred sites for many religions.
- When booking last minute flights to Turkey; the more sun there is, the more tourists there are.
- Ortaköy literally means “village in the middle,” and is quickly becoming a chic destination.