Flights from Harrisburg (MDT) to Charlotte Amalie (Charlotte Amalie)
We compare hundreds of flights from Harrisburg to Charlotte Amalie from a range of airlines and travel agents to get you the best deals. Find cheap flights along this route.
Search recommended websites
From placeholder To
Staying in placeholder
Pick up placeholder
Thank you for subscribing to the Cheapflights newsletter
Clear recent searches
Enter your travel details and click ‘Find deals’ to see a list of partners with great airfare offers to your destination
Sorry, we do not have any partners that match your search criteria.
Travel information for Harrisburg to Charlotte Amalie
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Harrisburg to Charlotte Amalieonly 1673 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Harrisburg
- Distance between Harrisburg and Lancaster (LNS): 32.8 miles
- Distance between Harrisburg and Reading (RDG): 49 miles
- Distance between Harrisburg and Hagerstown (HGR): 59.9 miles
How much do things cost in Charlotte Amalie and Harrisburg?
|Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter)||$3.00||$2.50
|3 course meal for 2||$45.00||$70.00
|Large bottle of water||$2.12||$3.00
|Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle)||$5.00||$5.16
|Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter)||$1.50||$2.33
Facts and figures about flying from Harrisburg to Charlotte Amalie
- The percent of flights delayed between Harrisburg and Charlotte Amalie is 10.8 percent
- The largest aircraft flying between Harrisburg and Charlotte Amalie is a Canadair Regional Jet 900
- Every week Piedmont Airlines, Inc. D/B/A Henson Aviation/US Air Express has 185 flights from Harrisburg to Charlotte Amalie
- Flights from Harrisburg to Charlotte Amalie are cancelled 0.4 percent of the time
- A delay of 22 mins is common when flying from Harrisburg to Charlotte Amalie
- Diversions are not expected on flights between Harrisburg and Charlotte Amalie
- Atlanta International is the most commonly used connection for flights between Harrisburg and Charlotte Amalie
- When traveling between Harrisburg and Charlotte Amalie, the most commonly used aircraft is a De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8