Cheap flights to Austin-Bergstrom International (AUS)
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) is located five miles (8km) southeast of the Central Business District of Austin, Texas.
The bright and breezy facility embodies Austin’s laid-back nature, from the architecture – clean, open and full of natural light – to the local, friendly atmosphere. Visitors are often surprised by the live music stage, which showcases Austin’s diverse music scene, in the middle of the terminal. There are often up to a dozen performances per week as part of the Music in the Air initiative.
The small size of the airport makes it very easy to navigate and visitors are always pleased to find the airport spotless and well-manned with friendly, approachable staff, making flights from and to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport a pleasure. With the amount on offer here, you barely need to leave the airport to get the full Austin experience.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Austin-Bergstrom International
USA departure airports for flights to Austin-Bergstrom International
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Austin-Bergstrom International
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Washington (WAS)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Long Beach (LGB)
- Miami (MIA)
- Honolulu (HNL)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Wilmington (ILM)
- Columbia (CAE)
- San Juan (SJU)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Harlingen (HRL)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
- Pasco (PSC)
- Cedar Rapids (CID)
- Ontario (ONT)
- Santa Barbara (SBA)
- Baton Rouge (BTR)
- Lubbock (LBB)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Sacramento (SMF)
- Hartford (BDL)
- Richmond (RIC)
- Omaha (OMA)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Raleigh (RDU)
This is useful information about Austin-Bergstrom International
More useful information about Austin-Bergstrom International
- If you would like to see the westernmost area of the state, take a trip to El Paso.
- Things are bigger in Texas: it is larger in area than any country in Europe.
- Fact: you can carry a handgun just about anywhere in Texas.
- A popular Texas attraction is the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center in Houston.
- Many one way flights to Texas arrive at George Bush Intercontinental Airport or William P. Hobby Airport.
- Visitors take direct flights to Texas to see the second largest state in the United States.
- For history buffs, a visit to the Alamo in San Antonio is mandatory.
- Spring breakers book last minute flights to South Padre to appreciate the relaxation under the sun.