Flights to Ecuador
More useful information about Puerto Francisco de Orellana
- Colonial Quito is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a must-see spot for any visitor.
- Many take last minute flights to Ecuador to visit the Galapagos Islands, which is an experience worth having.
- After your direct flight to Ecuador, visit Quito - one of the oldest cities in the Americas.
- In terms of population, Guayaquil is the largest city.
- The best times to visit Ecuador is June through September and December through January.
- Founded to protect the islands' natural habitat, the Charles Darwin Research Center can be visited in Puerto Ayora.
- One way flights to Ecuador can arrive at two major airports. There is one in Quito and one in Guayaquil.